The benefits of membership of the Australia Saudi Business Council Inc. include:
- Opportunities to utilise the Council’s networks as conduits for the establishment of bilateral links between you and other organisations or individuals with whom you may wish to connect
- Opportunities to widen your professional and personal links with Saudi Arabia.
- Opportunities to develop bilateral programs to further your professional or personal aspirations or needs
- Opportunities to network with others interested in the relationship between Australia and Saudi Arabia.
- Opportunities to be invited to a range of cultural events
- Opportunities to build a profile with a range of governmental and semi-governmental bodies in Saudi.
- Maintaining currency with respect to issues related to the bilateral relationship as being able to provide input into those issues.
- Access to government, sometimes at ministerial level.
- Being featured on the Australia Saudi Business Council Inc. website ausrus.com.au.
- Opportunity to attend forums and events at reduced rates.
Membership fees are as follows:
Small Business $2500 (50 employees or less)
The membership year runs from 1 July to 30 June. Membership fees for incomplete years shall be pro-rated for those years.
The Australia Saudi Business Council presents a great opportunity to enliven the relationship between the two countries and we look forward to your involvement.
Please download the membership form:
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Telephone: +61 3 9867 0227
Facsimile: +61 3 9867 0157
The Australia Saudi Business Council Inc.
C/- The Australian Industry Group
PO Box 7622